Who we are
Friends of Pangbourne Primary School (formally the Parent Teacher Association) have successfully raised thousands of pounds to purchase equipment and learning resources that the school could not otherwise afford, such as interactive white boards, the school minibus, library books, projectors etc.
We organise fundraising events such as the Pangbourne 10k Race, annual Firework Fiesta, Fetes, Murder Mystery evenings, Fashion Shows, Plant sales, Discos, Cake sales Raffles and lots of other fun events.
All parents are automatically members are we welcome anyone in the local area who would like to support our school.
Our aim is to advance the education of pupils in the school by:
- Developing effective relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school;
- Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support the school and advance the education of the pupils.
How we help
Our three big events in 2012 were:
- Village Fete BBQ - raised £993
- Pangbourne 10k Run - raised £5000
- Firework Fiesta - raised £4,940
FOPPS' fundraising has purchased:
- Contribution to ICT Network including 46 computers
- Key Stage 1 veranda
- Read Write Inc Materials
- 12 x Video cameras
- Swimming hats
- Transport contribution to Christmas Theatre trip and Year 6 trip
- Interactive white boards
- The school minibus
- Library books and Reading Books
- PE equipment and Playground toys, skipping ropes
- Children's kitchen equipment
- Climbing frame for school field and playground
- New school stage
- Projector and screen
- and lots more...
Committee, Charity and Constitution
We need your help!
FOPPS has a dynamic committee of volunteers, but we need more volunteers. Can you help us?
FOPPS is a registered charity: 1067731
Minutes of Annual General Meeting September 2012
Trustees Annual Report 2012 and Annual Accounts 2011/2012